Online Counselling for:
…and other people who just want to be free.
More Than Just “Another Way to Talk”
If you’ve never tried online counselling, you might be surprised at how powerful it can be. In fact, it can actually feel easier to hang out with me and talk about this incredibly hard stuff with some physical distance between us.
Just like traditional counselling, you meet with an experienced counsellor to explore your stories, your suffering, your values, and dreams. Connecting from your chosen safe space via video, email, instant messenger, and phone, you’ll begin to create changes small and large that propel you towards a happier life.
If you’ve ever been ‘left out’ of traditional spaces, then Unveiled Stories is especially for you. I welcome diversity.
Why People Prefer Online Counselling
Unlike traditional counselling, online counselling allows you to:
- Grow a feeling of safety and comfort in your own space over time as we progress
- Connect with a counsellor from the coziness of your own couch
- Maintain consistent therapeutic support when travelling (ideal for expats, digital nomads, itchy feet)
- Write, paint, process, cry, sleep, sing, have the freedom to do ANYTHING you need to immediately after a session
- Receive emotional support through text or email if you’ve found talking too anxiety-provoking in the past
- Give your dog or cat or turtle a cuddle while we talk
Whether you’re struggling with something specific – such as anxiety, depression, heartbreak, impacts of emotional violence, a difficult life transition – or something unnameable, I’d like to offer my help.
Meet Your Counsellor: Nicole Hind
Not Just Another “Talking Head”
Hi, I’m Nicole. I provide online counselling services across Australia and overseas for Couples; Women; Singles and anyone who believes I might help them. I also offer a truly deep diving online course to cultivate your confidence.
When it comes to counselling, I value Co-Creation, Community, Social Justice, and the transformational power of your Stories.