In-Person and Online Counselling for:
…and other people who just want to be free.
More Than Just “Another Way to Talk”
If you’ve never tried online counselling, you might be surprised at how powerful it can be. In fact, it can actually feel easier to hang out with me and talk about this incredibly hard stuff with some physical distance between us.
Just like traditional counselling, you meet with an experienced counsellor to explore your stories, your suffering, your values, and dreams. Connecting from your chosen safe space via video, email, instant messenger, and phone, you’ll begin to create changes small and large that propel you towards a happier life.
If you’ve ever felt ‘left out’ of any traditional spaces, then online counselling is especially for you. I welcome diversity including all body sizes, abilities, races, sexualities, genders, religions, political values, and people who have struggled to be heard and understood or even silenced in ‘normal’ daily experiences.
Alongside my online counselling services, I’m so pleased to now be able to provide in-person counselling in Coffs Harbour.
Why People Prefer Online Counselling
Unlike traditional counselling, online counselling allows you to:
- Connect with a counsellor from the coziness of your own couch
- Maintain consistent therapeutic support when you’re travelling (ideal for expats, digital nomads, itchy feeters)
- Write, paint, process, curl up, cry, sleep, sing, have the freedom to do ANYTHING you need to straight after a session
- Receive emotional support through text or email if you’ve found talk therapy too anxiety-provoking in the past
- Grow a feeling of safety and comfort in your own space over time as we progress with your healing
- Give your dog or cat or turtle a cuddle while we talk
Whether you’re struggling with something specific – such as anxiety, depression, heartbreak, impacts of emotional violence, a difficult life transition – or something unnameable, I’d like to offer my help.
Meet Your Counsellor: Nicole Hind
Not Just Another “Talking Head”
Hi, I’m Nicole. I provide online counselling services across Australia and overseas for: Breakups, Divorce and Separation; Women; Singles; and People with Disabilities. I offer in-person counselling services which specialise in women’s wellbeing in Coffs Harbour.
I blog regularly, so check that out here if you’re looking for something supportive and helpful in the ‘right now’.
When it comes to counselling, I value Co-Creation, Community, Social Justice, and the transformational power of your Stories.