Sometimes counselling just isn’t possible, no matter how much you *know* you’d deeply benefit.
You’re crazy-busy, you can’t afford it, or you can’t commit to meeting your chosen therapist at a regular time.
It’s heartbreaking when you can’t get the support you need.
I’m so pleased to be able to offer something ‘extra’.
Something a little different.
Introducing Unveiled Stories school on Teachable.
For the price of a book you get a professional self-paced course with comprehensive materials including videos, workbooks, action-steps, challenges, specially chosen blog posts, and a bazillion reflective questions.
One of the main themes arising in my counselling room is self-worth. I meet many people who feel they’ve had to squash themselves and their feelings in order to get on with life. But they know something is missing.
Often they’ve then found they are only ‘surviving’ and not thriving.
They’ve lost their sense of identity and along with that their self-worth. How can you stand up for yourself if you don’t know who you are? How can you be on your own side?
I’m offering this course for YOU if you’ve felt that way. This isn’t about the kind of ‘confidence’ you might see on the telly: brashly marching into the board room and ejecting a spiel at the CEO of some enormous company in order to get a pay rise.
It’s more about believing in yourself: understanding where your sense of worth comes from and leaning into that in order to get more of what you want from life. WAY MORE.
I’ve put this first 10 week course together ‘From Bashful to Bold’ which will help you by:
- Digging deep with LOTS and LOTS of carefully thought out questions
- Understanding your problem story and how it’s making you stand in your own way (coz you really need to get out of your own dang way to flourish)
- Using creative and practical exercises to strengthen your ‘youness’ and begin to feel pride in yourself
- Helping you explore, name and get deeply in touch with your values (keeping them CLOSE so you don’t lose touch with them when it’s really important to speak your mind)
- Giving you LOADS of fresh content that isn’t freely available on my website (or anywhere, to be frank, I really do believe this is special- because you are!)
- Scaffolding action steps to help you find the brave to put your self-worth into practice at the forefront (not an afterthought!)
- Prioritising YOUR voice in creating your own definition of success and worthFULLness
- Offering the opportunity to engage with other students via comments and discussion (there are fun bits in all of this I promise!)
To find out more or buy the course please visit From Bashful to Bold on Teachable now.
Click here to go back to the ‘about page’ if you want to know some more about working with me in therapy or click here to learn more on coaching for those wanting to go into private wellbeing practice.