Sometimes counselling just isn’t possible, no matter how much you *know* you’d deeply benefit.
You’re crazy-busy, you can’t afford it, or you can’t commit to meeting your chosen therapist at a regular time.
It’s heartbreaking when you can’t get the support you need.
I’m so pleased to be able to offer something ‘extra’.
Something a little different.
Introducing Unveiled Stories school on Teachable.
For the price of a book (Normally $27 AUD but for the month of January 2021 it’s only $9), you can get a professional self-paced course with comprehensive materials including videos, workbooks, action-steps, challenges, specially chosen blog posts, and a bazillion reflective questions.
One of the main themes arising in my counselling room is confidence. I meet many people- mostly women- who feel they’ve had to squash themselves and their feelings in order to get on with life.
Often they’ve then found they are only ‘surviving’ and not thriving.
They’re asking: How can I be more confident? But the answer isn’t so simple and we all know it.
I’m offering this course for YOU if you’ve felt that way. This isn’t about the kind of ‘confidence’ you might see on the telly: brashly marching into the board room and ejecting a spiel at the CEO of some enormous company in order to get a pay rise.
It’s more about believing in yourself: understanding where your sense of worth comes from and leaning into that in order to get more of what you want from life. WAY MORE.
I’ve put this first 10 week course together ‘From Bashful to Bold’ by:
- Answering the question ‘How can I be more confident?’ (sorry to bang on about it friends, but it’s really not a quickie)
- Sharing and developing solutions to the ‘lack of confidence’ problem stories getting in the way of the direction you want to move in
- Helping you get more in touch with your values (keeping them CLOSE so you don’t lose touch with them when it’s really important to speak your mind)
- Creating LOADS of fresh content including brand new videos and thought/feel-provoking reflective questions that address regular themes from the counselling room
- Scaffolding action steps to help you find the brave to put your self-worth into practice at the forefront (not an afterthought!)
- Prioritising YOUR voice in creating your own definition of success and worthFULLness
- Offering the opportunity to engage with other students via comments and discussion (there are fun bits in all of this I promise!)
- Linking to some current blog posts and freebies in a fresh way for one main purpose: helping you find your own style of confidence.
To find out more or buy the course please visit From Bashful to Bold on Teachable now.
Click here to go back to the ‘about page’ if you want to know some more about working with me in therapy.