Sometimes counselling just isn’t possible, no matter how much you *know* you’d deeply benefit.
You’re crazy-busy, you can’t afford it, or you can’t commit to meeting your chosen therapist at a regular time.
It’s heartbreaking when you can’t get the support you need.
I’m so pleased to be able to offer something ‘extra’.
Something a little different.
Introducing Unveiled Stories school on Teachable.
For the price of a book, you can get a professional self-paced course with comprehensive materials including videos, workbooks, action-steps, challenges, specially chosen blog posts, and a bazillion reflective questions.
I’ve put this first 10 week course together ‘From Bashful to Bold’ by:
- Answering the question ‘How can I be more confident?’
- Collating solutions to the ‘lack of confidence’ problem stories getting in the way of the direction you want to move in
- Creating LOADS of new content including brand new videos and reflective questions that address regular themes from the counselling room
- Scaffolding action steps to help you put ideas into practice
- Offering the opportunity to engage with other students via comments and discussion
- Linking to some current blog posts and freebies in a fresh way for one main purpose: helping you find your own style of confidence.
To find out more or buy the course please visit From Bashful to Bold on Teachable now.
Click here to go back to the ‘about page’ if you want to know some more about working with me in therapy.